Table of Contents
Amenities Two Regis
Video Walkthrough of Two Regis
- Spot Cash with 10% Discount (Payable within 30 days from RA date)
- 50% Downpayment (DP). Less 10% on DP. The 20% of the total price will be divided into 4 gives- every 10th month. The remaining 30% is the turn-over balance.
- 30% DP less 10% discount on DP. 30% Monthly Amortization (MA) payable in 1 – 48 months. 40% turn over balance.
- 20% DP less 10% Discount. 35% MA (Monthly Amortization) in 1 – 48 months. 45% turn over balance.
- 10% DP less 10% discount. 45% MA for 48 months. 5% of the total price every 10th month for 4 occurences. 45% turn over balance.
- 50% straight MA payable in 1 – 48 months. 50% turn over balance.
- 40% straight MA payable in 1 – 48 months.
- 20% straight MA (payable in 1 – 48 months) with LS (5% of the total price for every 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th month). Turn over balance is 60%.
- Pay turn-over balance (if any)
- Transfer charges is estimated at 6-9%
- Association dues around 70 – 90 pesos per sqm
- To reserve, here are the requirements:
25,000 Philippine Pesos
- If check: Paid to: Megaworld Corp.
- 2 Valid IDs (Passport needed if foreigner)
- Fill-up form (3 kinds), scan and email. Then mail us the physical form within a month.
- PDC’s if payment option chosen requires PDC’s
- SPA can do the reservation on your behalf (if outside Bacolod)
- If you are not a Filipino citizen, you can still avail units. Only the banking loans will not be available for you. In that case, your balance will just have to be payable in cash at unit turn-over.
Yes community is pet-friendly
To avail the 2.5% discount, we encourage you to apply for a Checking Account or talk to your relative to use his/her checking account and supply it as scheduled.
Yes. Single foreigners and married foreigners can avail.
Yes . For now, year 2019, for studio units only.
No. Only 220v since we are in the Philippines. But you can install AC/DC adapter.
Yes, there will be provisions for split-type and window-type aircon.
Bacolod city by God’s grace is blessed with a strategic natural location, covered by the mountains of Kanlaon, Mandalagan, Canlandog and Silay Mountains at the East, sheltering the city from storms that always come from the east.
As for earthquakes, thank God, Bacolod City and Negros Occidental has no faultlines.
Please see Calamity Mapping from PHIVOLCS which I got from Globe Office. Thankfully, Bacolod has no natural disaster risks.
Yes, Megaworld offers a Leasing Services Department that will rent out your unit in your absences, adding you another stream of cashflow.
Yes, after your reservation, I can help you request for the specifications.
Estimated P90 per square meter
Very minimal and that is the Real Property Tax for the land, and will be divided amongst the unit owners.
The building itself, no. As long as the building is liveable it stays in your ownership and your posterity/children. Only the condo corp needs to renew after 50yrs. Homeowners can simply request that.
PRC-Accredited Real Estate Salesperson
More About Megaworld Upper East
Megaworld is making another real estate footprint in Bacolod City by putting up a new world-class town called the Upper East—- inspired by the renowned New York district and will be located in front of NGC (Bacolod City New Government Center) stretching to Lopez Jaena Street.
This 34-hectare district will be composed of the following attractions:
- Residential Condominiums
- Roads that are at least 20-meters wide
- Commercial Centers
- Mixed-Used Buildings
- Transport Hubs
- Walk/ Open Parks
Reserve Spot Now at TWO Regis Condo:
First two Offices inside Megaworld
Property giant to spend P1.2-B to construct its first two office developments inside the 34-hectare The Upper East, offering 17,000 sqm of fresh office inventory
Megaworld, the country’s largest office developer and lessor, is building two office towers inside its 34-hectare The Upper East township in Bacolod City.
The two office towers, which will be called No. 1 Upper East Avenue and No. 5 Upper East Avenue, will offer around 17,000 square meters of office spaces, particularly for the information technology and business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) sector.
This P28 Billion worth of investment will stand on one of the biggest remaining vacant land in the central area of the city, and which was also used to be the Bacolod-Murcia Milling Company (BMMC). All in all, Megaworld is investing P35 Billion for the development of their Bacolod projects including the North Hill gateway.
Aside from the inspiration from New York, this township community will be situated at the east / upper east area of the city, hence the name Upper East. This land now is surrounded by the Lopez-Jaena street at the West, Burgos Street on the north and Circumferential / Carlos Hilado Road on the east.
This project will be composed of state-of-the-art urban facilities, creative attractions, walkable and patrolled streets, bike lanes and scenic garden landscapes.
The land map below shows that there will still other lots open for development which are hoped to be fulfilled in the coming years/ decades.
Residential Condominum: One Regis
- The first facility that will rise within the Upper East will be the residential condominiun called One Regis. It is a nine-stories mid-rise condo with the following units:
- Studio Units (37 square meters)
- One-bedroom Units (up to 58 square meters)
- Two-bedroom Units (up to 73 square meters)
Amenities will be located at the second floor which will include the following:
- Swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Pool lounge
- Seating areas
- Fitness center
- Events hall
- Shower rooms
- A walk park
“One Regis will be located right across the township plaza and beside the iconic Casa de Emperador. It will also be just a short walk away from the future mall development. It will be a perfect sanctuary for those wanting to live the township lifestyle that only Megaworld can offer in Bacolod City,”
Details of One Regis Condo
9 FLOORS IN TOTAL
Below are the details of each floors
2nd Floor: Where amenities such as swimming pool, garden, and more will be located.
Megaworld Construction Updates
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.